This post will be used to gather all info on this new type of event that was announced on 27th June 2018 on the various social media of the game.
- Duration: The event will run for 4 weeks.
- How it works: You need to find 4 fragments of an antique relics that are hidden around the game location. Once a week, a clue will be posted on the game social media (twitter, Facebook, forum?) for where to search for that week's fragment. To advance in the game, you need to find and have the previous week's fragment. That is, you can't find the second fragment if you haven't found the first one.
When you reach a specific point in the location suggested by the riddle, you will get a new quest (that will award you an artifact.
- In order to proceed with the first clue, you need to first complete Eret's Plunder;
- Tips: The clue will hint to a major feature in a location, that can be ANY in game (including Expansion-locked Locations ). The NPC that gives the quest, might not be close to the actual feature of the Location, but they're "hidden" out of sight - The quest arrow will NOT point to them.
- Reward: Exclusive in-game item.
- Released: 07/03/2018
- Item: Shattered Tooth
- It's in a free Location;
- Despite the Admins saying to focus on "bill comes due and must be paid", there's only one word in the riddle that's related to a main feature of the target location;
- You need to fly to the higher point of the location to find the NPC that will give you the quest to retrieve the first artifact. The quest will begin automatically when you approach the NPC;
- According to the Admins, the NPC is Fishlegs;
- Released: 07/10/2018
- Item: Shattered Handle
- It's in a free Location;
- The NCP that gives the quest will appear only after you find the chest;
- The riddle contains one element that describes the target location in general, and another element that hint at a main feature inside the location. It's on this feature that you will find the chest.
The admins announced the third week will be released with 1 week delay, to give time to all players to solve the first 2 clues 
|Link to Quest||Location of the Quest|
|Is This a Treasure?||Titan Island - The very highest top of the mountain|
|The Hobblegrunt Mystery||Hobblegrunt Island - On the side of the taller, rocky, sharp-esque mountain|
- Warning: Entering said links can send you to places with non-hidden spoilers, enter at your own risk.
- ↑ http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/all-new-scavenger-hunt Link to forum post
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/SchoolOfDragons/photos/a.376192909152407.1073741829.281389578632741/1550563171715369/?type=3&comment_id=1550718038366549&reply_comment_id=1550807101690976&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 https://www.facebook.com/SchoolOfDragons/photos/a.376192909152407.1073741829.281389578632741/1550563171715369/?type=3&comment_id=1550718038366549&reply_comment_id=1550740575030962&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/SchoolOfDragons/posts/1572487792856240