Despite being located in the Isle of Berk, there's massive amounts of entrances in The School that leads to The Great Hall.
The Great Hall is one of a few locations where you can't use your dragon.
- "The Great Hall is a place where you can meet the Headmaster, Botanist, and Alchemist all in one place."
The Great HallEdit
Outside of The Great HallEdit
It's very easy to notice where The Great Hall's entrance is located (it's located on the very top of the main Isle).
It has a large, thin entrace, with 2 statues on both sides. The statue had 2 vikings holding a sword, with a dragon-ish creature below. After an unknown update, the statues are now slightly different, along with the left statue's viking being Stoick the Vast. Not only that but, the graphics were also slightly updated.
Because the current updates are after HTTYD 2, Stoick is now replaced with Valka and Cloudjumper.
Inside the Great HallEdit
It's a large, tall, open hall, with 8 tables with firepits in them (in the center), 2 staircases to the second floors' halls, a gold Grapple Grounder with a sword impalled on it and, The Botanist, Alchemist and Headmaster are far away.
The Hall will recieve a large lens and ceiling hole via the quest A Light Dilemma.
When reaching the end of the Hall, on the left side is where the Top 10 will be. The Dragon Eye (along with a made-up board) will appear after completing the quest The Mysterious Dragon Eye. The exit, strangely enough, it's about half the size of the entrance.
- "The Great hall is located at the Top of Berk in front of Hiccup and his friends houses. It can be accessed from the school as well by walking into the building behind the Headmaster. Using any of the doors is fine as both will take you to the Great Hall.
- It is a place that serves as a good meeting place for your friends as it is away from lag and other people so you and your friends can talk with each other or just have some fun in there.
- A notable difference from other areas is that when in the Great Hall, your dragon does not follow you around, thus prohibiting flight."
- There used to be a glitch where you could activate your dragon by using any ways of changing your dragon, unfortunately, this glitch was fixed after Loki's Mirage was released.
- The Writen part of the Top 10 Ranking Vikings will no-clip through everything, even if you can't see the board itself.