The Screaming Death is a Boulder Class dragon released on December 29th, 2014. They can be purchased for 1000 gems (800 for members) from the store.
From the How to Train Your Dragon Wiki:
- "The Screaming Death, subspecies of the Whispering Death, is a Boulder Class dragon. According to Fishlegs, it is not documented in the Book of Dragons, but is named by Tuffnut. Bork the Bold said in his notes that the Screaming Death only hatches once every 100 years.
- "The Screaming Death is attracted to light as opposed to having an aversion (only for young dragons), as the Whispering Deaths do. It also differs from the Whispering Death as its' tunnels are so large that they can cause islands to sink. The scales of the beast are extremely tough, as it is not phased by being hit with the Deadly Nadders' spines. The Screaming Death is also able to plow right through massive sea stacks with ease, just like the Red Death. The Screaming Death also seems to have a mutated maturity cycle and seems to become a full grown adult faster.
- For more information on the Screaming Death, visit here.
- The Titanwing stage was introduced on September 2nd, 2016.
- Due the lack of Breaking animation, the Screaming Death will display the flight animation 'till it stops.
- Firing while Space Bar+Shift will cause the Screaming Death to spaz out. This glitch has been fixed since then.