|School of Dragons|
School of Dragons is a virtual MMORPG game produced by JumpStart Games based on DreamWorks' hit movies How to Train Your Dragon and How to Train Your Dragon 2. Released on July 17, 2013, School of Dragons holds a world full of creativity and exploration packed with bountiful quests and adventures that enables players to raise, bond with, and train their dragons. They can fly through vast lands with their dragons, race them against other competitors, or dive into a science-filled world where there is always more to be discovered! Featuring the most advanced online and mobile gaming technology, School of Dragons delivers immersive, fun 3D adventure learning games for kids on the devices they use most in environments that parents have come to trust.
You also check on:
|Characters||Movie Characters||Astrid • Bucket • Dagur • Eret • Fishlegs • Gobber • Heather • Hiccup • Johann • Mala • Mildew • Mulch • Ruffnut • Snotlout • Stoick † • Tuffnut • Valka|
|Book Characters||Clueless • Speedifist • Wartihog|
|Original Characters||Headmaster • Skulder • Harald • Stormheart|
There are currently 59 Dragon species in game, of which 23 have a Titan stage.
Learn more about key features of the game:
- Quest List: A complete chart and list of core quests, each with its own page with a more in-depth information;
- Stable Missions: Requirements, success odds by dragon species, and reward information;
- Achievements and UDT Achievements: The difference between them and the requirements to get them;
|Non-Member Minigames:||Location Specific||Berk (Blacksmith • Loki's Maze) • The School (Alchemy Adventure • Science Experiments) • Stables (Stable Missions) • The Lookout (Farm Jobs • The Farm) • Training Grounds (Battle Events • Bull's-Eye Lagoon† • Fireball Frenzy • Flight Club • Thunder Run Racing)|
|Other||Eel Roast • Fishing|
|The Secret of Leviathan||Cogs • Incredible Machine|
|Rise of Stormheart||Dragon Tactics|
This wiki still needs expansion and improvement, check How to Contribute to know how you can help growing the Wiki!
If you have any questions, you can contact the Wikia Admins.
Here we'll list recent glitches and bugs reported in game, that heavily affect your gameplay. We advice to not do the quests involved until they are fixed.
- Membership: Some players report that after buying a membership, the game won't activate it.
- Eret's Plunder: The parchment won't spawn, making it impossible to proceed with the quest.
- Expansion Pack Quests: Any quest that involves Skulder to follow you are glitched and won't allow Skulder to either cross something or trigger the next step despite being in the proper place.
- Poor Archaeologist: Bing doesn't appear in Ship Graveyard.
|In Store Now|
Dreadfall items are here! Till 11/01
- Farm decorations
- Dreadfall sheep, chickens, yaks
- Spiders and Boars!
- Apparel: masks
Sales usually run from Thursday to Sunday
- New Flight Suit: Forge Wing Suit - 575 (member price: 460 )
- 5th Anniversary Flight Helmet: FREE
|Contacting the official admins|
This is NOT an official Wiki made by nor involving the official School of Dragons' team, this is a FANMADE Wiki built and made by players in hopes that we can give as much information, guides and tips about this game as possible.
If you want to contact the official admins please check the page Contacting the game admins.