The Death Song an exclusive dragon released with the Call of the Deathsong expansion on August 30th, 2015. It can be purchased for 1000 gems (800 for members) or awarded for finishing a certain quest.
In April 24th, 2018, the Titan Wing was added.
From the How to Train Your Dragon Wiki:
- "The Death Song uses a siren-like song to lure its prey. The secret behind this amazing feat is the Death Song's extra cervical vertebrate. When the Death Song calls, its extra vertebrae expand into its frills, and its song is able to be projected to specific targets up to a mile away.
- "Death Songs are extremely solitary. This is most likely because of the fact that they will eat any dragon who gets too close to them, including their own kind. Their preferred prey is other dragons, but they aren't adverse to eating any unwary human who strays to close to their nests. Your best chance to defeat this dragon is to ride a Thunderdrum, which is mostly immune to the Death Song's song. This is because a Thunderdrum's hearing is so poor that they unable to hear their lullaby. Death Songs also struggle with small spaces, as they can be effected by the echo of their own song."
- For more information on the Death Song, click here.
- Unlike other dragons, Death Songs are the second dragons that can eat Eels, the other being the Typhoomerang;
- In the quest Legend of the Dragon Valkyrie, from Call of the Deathsong expansion, we learn that there's a legend in Berk that explain the origin of the Death Song as a valkyrie that was transformed into a butterfly dragon by Loki, to take revenge on dragons that took her fiancee's life.