The Deadly Nadder is a Tracker Class Dragon trainable in the School of Dragons and is one of the seven breeds available to choose at the beginning of the game. It can also be purchased from the store for 250 gems (200 gems for members).
From the School of Dragons Game Guide:
- "According to the Journal of Dragons, the Deadly Nadder is classified in the Tracker Class. This dragon’s beauty and brutality can be seen in its natural armor of piercing poisonous spines. A Deadly Nadder’s key strength is its ability to 'spine shoot.' Spine shooting allows the Nadder to shoot hundreds of poisonous needles from his tail at once.
- "The Deadly Nadder’s bright blue and yellow coloring give a majestic beauty, all coated in deadly venomous spines to give its lethalness. The Deadly Nadders are very high in firepower, their scales strength (creating a tough armor) and venom."
For more information on the Deadly Nadder, click here.
In Quests Edit
Quest: Fire It Up! Edit
An experiment with the spectrometer reveals that the Deadly Nadder fire is made out of magnesium, that burns at a very high temperature. Also, water doesn't extinguish magnesium fires.
- 7/25/13, version 1.03: Black Deadly Nadder eyelids fixed.
- 8/8/13, version 2.0: Fixed issue of player 'bouncing' back and forth on the Nadder when mounted. Deadly Nadder flying animations updated.
- 10/10/13, version 5.0: Problems causing some baby Nadders to be un-customizable fixed.
- The Titanwing stage was introduced on April 20th, 2016.
- For unknown reasons, when using the Nadder War Paint, it slightly brights the model. The same happens to the Gronckle, the Hideous Zippleback and the Skrill.
- In an unknown update, date and version, an exclusive Deadly Nadder skin named "Crystal Nadder Skin" was added to the store for 150 Gems, however, a few hours later, it was immediately removed from it. It's unknown if it will come back and the reason why there was a Crystal Nadder skin;
- Some people were able to buy it but, it didn't appeard in their inventory (and, 150 Gems are taken from their currency), while others were able to buy it at the right moment so that it stayed on the inventory. However, people that have the skin can't remove it due, somewhat, not being inside their inventory despite the fact they bought it.
- Admins have said that issue has been fixed even though there are still people with the same not-fixed issue of having 150 Gems gone and not recieving the skin and, the issue of having the skin on the dragon but, not having it on their inventory;
- This is known as one of the most mysterious skins in School of Dragons, due its immediate disappearance, unknown reason to be there and, unknown if it's going to come back or not (despite all the requests);
- The skin became once avaliable in a bundle called "Yes, it is real!" but, it was suddenly removed.
- The Deadly Nadder is the first dragon to have a crystal based skin, the second is the Sand Wraith.
|Level||Attack Power||Fire Power||Healing Power||Health|
|Dragon Classes||Boulder||Catastrophic Quaken • Eruptodon • Grapple Grounder • Groncicle • Gronckle • Hotburple • Screaming Death • Sentinel (Elder Sentinel) • Shovelhelm • Snafflefang • Thunderpede • Whispering Death|
|Mystery||Armor Wing • Boneknapper • Buffalord • Changewing • Death Song • Dramillion • Flightmare • Hideous Zippleback • Slithersong • Smothering Smokebreath • Snaptrapper • Sweet Death|
|Sharp||Devilish Dervish • Grim Gnasher • Prickleboggle • Raincutter • Razorwhip • Scuttleclaw • Shivertooth • Speed Stinger • Stormcutter • Timberjack|
|Stoker||Fireworm Queen • Flame Whipper • Green Death • Hobblegrunt • Moldruffle • Monstrous Nightmare • Night Terror • Silver Phantom • Singetail • Terrible Terror • Typhoomerang|
|Strike||Night Fury • Skrill • Snow Wraith • Triple Stryke • Woolly Howl|
|Tidal||Luminous Krayfin • Sand Wraith • Scauldron • Seashocker • Shockjaw • Sliquifier • Thunderdrum • Tide Glider • Windwalker|
|Tracker||Deadly Nadder • Mudraker • Rumblehorn|